Dirty Vibes Music Fest

For those that have signed a group booking contract with Original Resorts, this is the ONLY place to let us know when your group will be at Desire Pearl

Dirty Vibes Music Fest

Postby desirousparty » Thu May 10, 2018 4:31 pm

Sorry for arriving late to this forum. My name is David and I am the host and owner of DesirousParty

Dp hosted the first 3 years Desire Music Fests starting in 2015. For 2018 we changed the name to Dirty Vibes Music Fest. This is the new signature brand name. Our old travel agent, DPT, is no longer around and we now use Lifestyle Tours and Travel as our host travel agency. We have 5 suites left for this years music fest, July 31st to August 5th. ScottyBoy and Lizzie Curious are this years headliners. They have been on the dance billboard dance charts in the #1 spot twice in the last year. Plus we are bringing back Dj Omaar who is our resident dj and was at Music Fest last year. Plus Desire R.M.'s resident dj, Dj Willy will be joining us and we are selecting 12 of the resorts best dj's from Temptation to Desire R.M. and of course Desire Pearl.

The week will have special theme nights, special playroom, two night time pool parties and the parties in the disco will start by 1015pm instead of after 11pm. Dirty Vibes is a high energy sexy affair. We will be spinning dance, edm, remixes, techno, old school and everything that puts the bodies in motion. A big stage will be built pool side as well. For more information, trip photos and the last two years trip video highlights. I invite you to log onto Dirty Vibes Music Fest by going to the DesirousParty web page and you will see the large flier on the main page. Just click it and full trip info can by found there.
desirousparty

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 04 Nov 2015

Re: Dirty Vibes Music Fest

Postby Explorer79 » Tue May 29, 2018 1:12 pm

desirousparty wrote:ScottyBoy and Lizzie Curious are this years headliners. They have been on the dance billboard dance charts in the #1 spot twice in the last year. Plus we are bringing back Dj Omaar who is our resident dj and was at Music Fest last year.

My interest is piqued.

Plus Desire R.M.'s resident dj, Dj Willy will be joining us

My interest has waned.

The week will have special theme nights, special playroom, two night time pool parties and the parties in the disco will start by 1015pm instead of after 11pm. Dirty Vibes is a high energy sexy affair. We will be spinning dance, edm, remixes, techno, old school and everything that puts the bodies in motion.

This sounds like a great event, and the bolded part is typically what is missing the most at RM in our experiences - where bodies are indeed put in motion, however much of the time it's the bodies exiting the dance floor or the club altogether due to (in my opinion) either the inability or unwillingness of the DJ to properly read a crowd (this is not genre specific). It's very hit and miss, and there is really no excuse for that given that you have a room full of sexed up couples on vacation in a room where the normal constraints are all but removed as compared to any vanilla dance club.

It should really be an all sexed up affair, and sometimes it is but I think that's more despite the DJ rather than because of it.
\m/
Explorer79
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 17 Oct 2019

Re: Dirty Vibes Music Fest

Postby CatawampusHalo » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:02 am

I'd love to know if those of us that happen to overlap, but didn't book through you will be welcome to take part in everything?

Will the desire staff still do shows before the disco cranks up?

When do you plan to announce which theme nights go with which day?

Thanks!
Heather & Jason
Pearl 20 Dec 30-Jan 6
Pearl 19 Dec 27-Jan 3
Pearl 18 July 28-Aug 4
Pearl 17 July 22-28
Hedo 05, 06, 08, 09, 14
CatawampusHalo
Desire Lover

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 27 Dec 2019