Mosquitoes at DP!

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Mosquitoes at DP!

Postby ksr » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:07 pm

On our last trip to Pearl (Sept) I (him) had a big problem with mosquitoes! Between DP and RM we’ve made 14 trips and never had much of an issue with mosquitoes. Maybe one or two bites. However, the bites are always big and severe and take days if not weeks to heal. In Sept however, I got about 20 bites on my back in the hot tub on our last night there (thank god because I would never had been able to take my shirt off if we were staying longer). Also got bites on my legs and remember killing several mosquitoes while eating dinner. Big nasty red welts that took weeks to heal and seem to have left some marks. I’ve read through the posts on the forums and similar mosquitoes posts seem to be increasing. Anyone else experience this? Not sure if this was an anomaly or if the little buggers are getting worse. We’re headed back to DP in April and I purchased some 100% Deed for that trip. :US
kik: KeithandJill
13 DP trips
2 RM visits
1 Hidden Beach experiment
1 Wild Hedo II trip
ksr
Desire Addict

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 27 Aug 2021

Re: Mosquitoes at DP!

Postby Vtcouple » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:31 pm

They need to take out the fountain and put it in a big sitting area similar to DRM. That would help with the mosquito problem and improve a ‘dead zone’ as well
Vtcouple
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 11 May 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl