Halloween 2018

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

Halloween 2018

Postby tannaked » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:16 pm

Diane and I returned Saturday night from a week at RM that included Halloween and Day of the Dead. Best trip ever!!!

First a few tidbits about RM. Candido is not only a proud father for the second time (another girl)...he is now a BUTLER! Recently promoted and he is loving it.

Alessio is now the GM of both Pearl and RM (while he completes his MBA); Manuel Rios who was the food and beverage manager is now resident GM of RM. I think both will be great for RM in the future.

When we arrived the beach was terrible. A morning storm on day 3 and change of wind left tons of crap on the beach but the water was clear and swimmable. It stayed clean for the duration of our trip. Swam in the ocean every day thereafter. The water line is high and waves come to the beach beds and CC's Bar. Lots of erosion from CC's north to the property line.

Halloween was better than ever. The level of participation included almost everybody that was a guest and many of the staff. Some of the most amazing costumes and antics. The costume contest was won by the band 'KISS', fantastic costumes worn by 2 couples that were very close replicas of the originals including customized high platform boots and great makeup too. The party went on and on.......

Day of the Dead was a close second with much more staff participation. Another great party, lots of guest costumes, I had my face painted to go with my skeleton costume and hat, Diane had basically 3 skeleton hands covering 3 areas as her costume.

After declining so many times Diane finally decided to do the photo shoot. It was a great experience and we came away with a fabulous video and photo book. Ruben was our photographer and he made Diane soo comfortable as well as look fantastic in the photos. She used many of her theme costumes in the photos and had a ton of fun.

It was great to see and spend time with some old friends as well as make some new ones. It never ceases to amaze me how easy it is to strike up a conversation with a complete stranger about stuff that you would NEVER discuss with your vanilla friends at home. While you are naked. Had a few of those this week 8)

Looking forward to our March trip............

Ritch and Diane

:CAN
Couples T I 6 trips
C R C 7 trips
Hidden Beach 1 trip
Desire Riviera Maya 38 trips
still in love
tannaked
Desire Addict

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 28 Oct 2020

Re: Halloween 2018

Postby JandH » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:23 am

Thanks so much for the great report. We're heading down Saturday and can't wait!!
JandH
Desire Addict

We are from: USA
We arrive on: 11 Nov 2019

Postby volfan » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:24 am

Thanks for a great trip report!! We are headed that way on Sunday the 11th can't wait !!!
volfan
Desire Fan

Postby eddieandjojo » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:43 pm

Always great to see your posts Ritch! Glad you had a great time and Diane always looks amazing so I'm sure the pics are just over the top! Good for you guys!
Trip #41 - Pearl, Feb 2024
eddieandjojo

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 28 Mar 2024

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya