Single women

Check this section for info on Desire Pearl before you post general questions in the other forums. Someone may have already provided a great answer for you here.

Single women

Postby Chilyn » Fri May 05, 2017 11:47 pm

Is a couple still allowed to bring a single woman with them ? We understand you could do this in the past for a 50% surcharge. Thanks for any help.
Chilyn
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 26 Jan 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Re: Single women

Postby Twohere4some » Sat May 06, 2017 5:45 am

From what we have seen, Aug and Jan are the main times when it can be done. Have been told that other times are possible with permission of the resort.
Twohere4some
Desire Superstar

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 01 Sep 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SZC

Postby Chilyn » Sat May 06, 2017 7:56 am

Twohere4some wrote:From what we have seen, Aug and Jan are the main times when it can be done. Have been told that other times are possible with permission of the resort.

Thanks for the information. We'll contact management to see what they say.
Chilyn
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 26 Jan 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby tommer » Sun May 07, 2017 9:01 am

We too think it's very possible and I am sure that management will approve a single woman joining a couple. Now ............ We just need to find the single to join us! Ha!
tommer
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 04 May 2023

Postby geokman » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:24 pm

We were at the Pearl last week and a very good looking guy had two gorgeous women at his side. They put on quite a performance on Thursday evening in the club.
geokman
Desire Convert

Postby EandA » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:09 am

My wife and I just booked 4 nights in late January. We’re bringing our girlfriend with us. The cost was 50% more per day than if it was just the 2 of us.
With that, does anyone know if they do anything different in our room? Do they expect all 3 of us to sleep in the same bed (which I’m not complaining about!)
EandA

Postby CokeMann » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:41 am

EandA wrote: Do they expect all 3 of us to sleep in the same bed (which I’m not complaining about!)

Yes, that's the way it works
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby arcouple » Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:51 pm

EandA wrote:My wife and I just booked 4 nights in late January. We’re bringing our girlfriend with us. The cost was 50% more per day than if it was just the 2 of us.
With that, does anyone know if they do anything different in our room? Do they expect all 3 of us to sleep in the same bed (which I’m not complaining about!)

Not if you get one of the suites that has 2 queen beds. There are a handful at Pearl that have that setup.
arcouple
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 02 Apr 2020

Postby tikihutguy » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:51 pm

arcouple wrote:
EandA wrote:My wife and I just booked 4 nights in late January. We’re bringing our girlfriend with us. The cost was 50% more per day than if it was just the 2 of us.

Not if you get one of the suites that has 2 queen beds. There are a handful at Pearl that have that setup.

Most Pearl rooms also have decent sofas in a pinch :)
tikihutguy
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 18 May 2023

Postby mbrown » Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:14 pm

geokman wrote:We were at the Pearl last week and a very good looking guy had two gorgeous women at his side. They put on quite a performance on Thursday evening in the club.

Well this sounds fun ... I could envision putting on a performance with the 2 ladies I will be with in May ...
mbrown

We arrive on: 18 May 2021

Return to Frequently Asked Questions about Desire Pearl