Making out in the restroom/locker room

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Making out in the restroom/locker room

Postby PNWCoupleIn » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:40 am

This is our first trip to DP. I was wondering if people make out in the locker/restroom? My fantasy is to goto my wife's locker room and make out there. Not sure if sneaking in is allowed in DP :-)
PNWCoupleIn

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 09 Aug 2018

Re: Making out in the restroom/locker room

Postby cajunpin » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:02 am

In the SPA, its a coed locker room. Just enjoy the coed steam, hot tub and showers in the next room after a good workout. That's our morning routine.
cajunpin
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 16 May 2018

Postby wbski85 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:09 pm

cajunpin wrote:In the SPA, its a coed locker room. Just enjoy the coed steam, hot tub and showers in the next room after a good workout. That's our morning routine.

Yes, we've done it in both the shower and hot tub. Too hot, temperature-wise, in steam room for our liking.
wbski85
Desire Superstar

We are from: Canada

Postby ksr » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:48 am

Yes, after a message we have had sex in the dry sauna, wet sauna, the private hot tub and locker room (not all at once-lol). Great resort, where enjoying intimacy with your partner is encouraged.
kik: KeithandJill
13 DP trips
2 RM visits
1 Hidden Beach experiment
1 Wild Hedo II trip
ksr
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 27 Aug 2021

Postby OKcouple4x » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:55 pm

We usually spend a ton of time in the spa before/after a massage taking pics. We've got some wonderful images from in there - it's absolutely beautiful.
Looking for fun in our travels :)
OKcouple4x
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 26 Nov 2023

Postby Swohnewbie » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:20 pm

There are gender signs on the spa locker rooms? Can’t say I ever noticed. Guessing your fantasy of PDA/PDS in the spa locker room will be a letdown since it’s either empty, or full of couples.

Same for the hot tub restrooms, which are small and not gender specific? (Can’t honestly remember).

Now - here’s the question. Has anyone ever seen anyone cross the gender barrier in the pool restrooms during the late afternoon? I’ve never seen a women in the men’s room, nor have I ever been in the ladies room. Honestly, I’ve always been surprised I haven’t walked in on a couple getting their freaky deadly on in the men’s room, and don’t think it would shock any men who walked in. Have thought about dragging my wife in there for kicks, but have never done it. But I’d NEVER go in the ladies room unless a significant group of women dragged me in. Even at Desire, some privacy seems essential.

That being said - I’m POSITIVE there are stories...

IMHO
Swohnewbie
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 31 Mar 2018

Postby ksr » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:20 am

OKcouple4x wrote:We usually spend a ton of time in the spa before/after a massage taking pics. We've got some wonderful images from in there - it's absolutely beautiful.

Great idea! Don't know why we never thought of that. Will definitely bring the camera for our April trip.
kik: KeithandJill
13 DP trips
2 RM visits
1 Hidden Beach experiment
1 Wild Hedo II trip
ksr
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 27 Aug 2021

Postby kandsny » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:05 pm

Off topic just a bit. We have been to Pearl 3 times and are booked for our 4th trip in October (we are nude the whole time). The last time we were there and after checking in we went to the "co-ed" locker room to change, as our room was not ready yet. As we were changing other couples entered and started changing as well. It was odd that after being away from Pearl for a year the "co-ed" aspect of the locker seemed a bit "weird" for the moment. After few minutes it sunk in that we are at Pearl and that it's ok. Im sure it will happen again this year.
K - pdccpl - KIK
S - funboatcpl - KIK
kandsny
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 30 Sep 2019

Postby hattrick » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:39 pm

We have been to Pearl many, many times. Seems like our room is never ready so we always end up changing in the Spa. We have made love so many times in there. Having sex in the showers, on the benches, etc. is such a great way to start off the trip. We did giggle a bit when a few of the spa workers walked thru in the middle of our love making. After some great “welcome to Pearl sex” we turn head out to the pool and relax in the sun.
hattrick
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 16 Jun 2017

Postby finallyreadytogo » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:27 pm

can you access the spa area (steam room, hot tub, etc) without using spa services?
kik: finallyreadytogo
finallyreadytogo
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 28 Mar 2018

Postby thetanman1957 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:33 pm

finallyreadytogo wrote:can you access the spa area (steam room, hot tub, etc) without using spa services?

Yes you can.
thetanman1957
Desire Addict

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 19 Dec 2022

Postby sunseekercpl1 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:11 pm

We've been to DP 5 times and will be back again in November. We are big fans of the spa (especially the co-ed side). We've received several couples massages at the spa and think they and the facility are great. One afternoon it was kind of overcast and a little rainy. We thought what the heck, let's go use the spa. The 2 of had the place practically all to ourselves. The atmosphere in there is very relaxing and sensual. We used the jacuzzi to start. After doing some kissing and a little playful touching, my wife lead me into the steam room. We continued and ended up having sex in there. It was an amazing experience! Following that, we both jumped into the shower together and kissed, touched and played some more. After that experience, each time we've returned to DP, we've made a point to go back to the spa to play. Rarely is there anyone else in there. Employees will occasionally walk through, but never have said a word to us, other than to make sure we had enough towels and robes. We like to think of our spa playtime as our little secret, since it is typically overlooked by most guests.

J&C
sunseekercpl1
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 05 Nov 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS KIK

Postby T12 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:37 pm

sunseekercpl1 wrote:We've been to DP 5 times and will be back again in November. We are big fans of the spa (especially the co-ed side). We've received several couples massages at the spa and think they and the facility are great. One afternoon it was kind of overcast and a little rainy. We thought what the heck, let's go use the spa. The 2 of had the place practically all to ourselves. The atmosphere in there is very relaxing and sensual. We used the jacuzzi to start. After doing some kissing and a little playful touching, my wife lead me into the steam room. We continued and ended up having sex in there. It was an amazing experience! Following that, we both jumped into the shower together and kissed, touched and played some more. After that experience, each time we've returned to DP, we've made a point to go back to the spa to play. Rarely is there anyone else in there. Employees will occasionally walk through, but never have said a word to us, other than to make sure we had enough towels and robes. We like to think of our spa playtime as our little secret, since it is typically overlooked by most guests.

J&C

Well....your secret is out and thanks for the suggestion!
Pearl
MAR. ‘19
JUL ‘19
JAN ‘20
JUL ‘21
JUL ‘22
JUL. ‘23
MAR . ‘24
T12
Desire Lover