Simple newbie question

Check this section for info on Desire Pearl before you post general questions in the other forums. Someone may have already provided a great answer for you here.

Simple newbie question

Postby Okie_dokie » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:11 am

Hey everyone,

Planning our first trip to Pearl, and we have spent a lot of time browsing the forum and getting TONS of answers to our questions. One question I have, which is kind of embarrassing, is it frowned upon if I have a hairy butt? I do my manscaping but usually don’t focus on my backside. Is this something that I should start doing? If so, to what level? Baby smooth, trimmed up, crack only, cheeks only? Lmao that felt weird to type out. Thank you so much in advance for your insight.

A and D
Okie_dokie

We are from: USA

Re: Simple newbie question

Postby RJOC » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:15 am

Everyone is accepted as they are.

To more directly answer your question - do what you want. There are lots of people with hair everywhere - it all depends upon what you want for yourself.
RJOC
Desire Superstar

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 24 Jan 2024

Postby Okie_dokie » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:26 am

That’s what we figured based on the other posts we saw about body image. Just wanted to clarify since we hadn’t seen it discussed directly. Thank you!
Okie_dokie

Postby jandr2u » Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:46 pm

If it helps, I'm a pretty hairy guy...butt too. I trim it pretty short (balding clipper with a #1 attachment). I've started using that all over me at this point. Shave the crotchal area clean, trim everything else super short. Not brave enough to wax anywhere. :)
J and R
SLS/SDC/Kasidie: jandr2u
kik: caleqs

DRM 1/15-22 2020
DRM 5/26-6/1/19
jandr2u
Desire Devotee

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 26 May 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby RJOC » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:11 pm

jandr2u wrote:If it helps, I'm a pretty hairy guy...butt too. I trim it pretty short (balding clipper with a #1 attachment). I've started using that all over me at this point. Shave the crotchal area clean, trim everything else super short. Not brave enough to wax anywhere. :)

I wax my back, shoulders, ears, nose and get a manzilian - been doing it monthly for about 6 years now. I would get laser treatment, but I have light-colored hair, and the laser would not work for me.

As a side note, getting your genitals waxed is not that painful - it's more painful on my lower back/sides.
RJOC
Desire Superstar

Postby jandr2u » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:19 pm

RJOC wrote:
jandr2u wrote:If it helps, I'm a pretty hairy guy...butt too. I trim it pretty short (balding clipper with a #1 attachment). I've started using that all over me at this point. Shave the crotchal area clean, trim everything else super short. Not brave enough to wax anywhere. :)

I wax my back, shoulders, ears, nose and get a manzilian - been doing it monthly for about 6 years now. I would get laser treatment, but I have light-colored hair, and the laser would not work for me.

As a side note, getting your genitals waxed is not that painful - it's more painful on my lower back/sides.

Wow. What's it cost to get all that done? It's something I've started thinking about.
J and R
SLS/SDC/Kasidie: jandr2u
kik: caleqs

DRM 1/15-22 2020
DRM 5/26-6/1/19
jandr2u
Desire Devotee

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 26 May 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby RJOC » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:30 pm

~$120/month
RJOC
Desire Superstar

Postby Okie_dokie » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:07 pm

Lots of options to consider! Thanks for the great responses!
Okie_dokie

Return to Frequently Asked Questions about Desire Pearl