Newbies trip report, May 2019

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

Re: Newbies trip report, May 2019

Postby tomandlacey » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:53 pm

Love this report ... It's our first time in December... if we have half as much fun as it sounded like you guys did, we are going to be very happy.
tomandlacey
Desire Convert

We are from: Australia
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 16 Dec 2019

Postby Marcos Claudia » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:00 pm

Thank you so much for sharing, it's very helpful.
Marcos Claudia

We are from: Austria
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 25 Nov 2019

Postby Thrill Seekers » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:22 am

Great report. I liked to two perspectives. We are newbies going to pearl for first time next month. We're both worried about not looking as fit as everyone else, so reading your perspectives on that was reassuring.

I hope we have as much fun as you did.

Thanks for the report.
Pearl - 8/19
Pearl - 7/21
Pearl - 8/22
RM - 8/22
PM us to connect
SLS & Kik - ThrillSeekers19
Thrill Seekers
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 08 Aug 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby MachineWorks » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:05 am

I smiled so much reading this report. Reminded me of our first trip a year ago.

I had sworn I'd be naked the whole time and my wife was unsure if she'd ever lose her bottoms. Once at the resort, we flipped. She was comfortable shedding it all and I was hesitant to do so at first.

We also read the 5 love languages. Good things to put into principle for your marriage.

Glad you guys enjoyed your trip. Best of luck on future visits!
MachineWorks
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 10 Aug 2020

Postby Jes and Kris » Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:07 pm

MachineWorks wrote:I smiled so much reading this report. Reminded me of our first trip a year ago.

I had sworn I'd be naked the whole time and my wife was unsure if she'd ever lose her bottoms. Once at the resort, we flipped. She was comfortable shedding it all and I was hesitant to do so at first.

We also read the 5 love languages. Good things to put into principle for your marriage.

Glad you guys enjoyed your trip. Best of luck on future visits!

Him speaking: I’ll be honest it was a mind fuk for me. We have been together for 12 years and although I have always complimented her and loved her and found her sexy as hell, she has always lacked confidence. Me on the other hand has always been confident. When we got there I clammed up(not because I am ashamed of anything but something made me close up) and she became a new person. She was totally confident and “in her element”! I didn’t know how to take that new attitude, and had to work it out in my head(on top of everything else lol). Once I got it worked out, and the trunks came off, the party began!! I can’t wait until next year!!!
Jes and Kris
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 18 May 2019

Postby MachineWorks » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:11 am

Jes and Kris wrote:

Him speaking: I’ll be honest it was a mind fuk for me. We have been together for 12 years and although I have always complimented her and loved her and found her sexy as hell, she has always lacked confidence. Me on the other hand has always been confident. When we got there I clammed up(not because I am ashamed of anything but something made me close up) and she became a new person. She was totally confident and “in her element”! I didn’t know how to take that new attitude, and had to work it out in my head(on top of everything else lol). Once I got it worked out, and the trunks came off, the party began!! I can’t wait until next year!!!

For me, I think I was totally surprised by how many men were wearing bottoms when we first arrived. I assumed that 100% of the men would be naked, and then when half were wearing trunks, I paused...

Sounds like you guys enjoyed yourselves and will be back. We did our second trip about 8 months after the first trip and are now anxiously waiting for an opportunity to book our 3rd.
MachineWorks
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 10 Aug 2020

Postby Curiouscupl » Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:34 pm

I am so glad that I saw this it describes my hubby and I perfect. We are looking at booking august and our 13th wedding anniversary is September, 2 kiddos from the south very conservative area, which means you have no one to talk to about this. We have a steamy relationship but not LS was looking up some adult only vacations and Desire popped up. It’s so exciting and overwhelming thinking about mom bod and boobs. We have definitely had some of the hottest conversations ever since looking into this trip. Any advice is welcome
Curiouscupl

Previous

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya